Windows on Literacy- Early Level
Recommended for children aged between 3 to 6 years old.
At the Early stage, children demonstrate a greater confidence in their abilities as readers. They actively use their prior knowledge and growing range of reading strategies to make sense of text. Features at this stage include:
- extension of content from personal experiences to new contexts
- more variety in sentence patterns
- blend of language structures
- longer and more complex sentences
- moderate picture/text support.
This page will show all of your store's products
There are no products yet, but once you begin adding them they will show up here regardless if they are in a collection.