Set of 26 titles and 1 Lettergetter CD-Rom (Mac & Windows compatible)
Quickly learn ALL about A to Z.
Upper Case / Lower Case / Letter Sounds / Letter Strokes - Writing / Word Recognition / Alphabetical Sequence
Lettergetter/alphabet books are designed to help children use reading strategies, such as initial letters as clues to reading words. The alphabet books can be used to:
- teach and assess alphabet skills, so essential in learning to read and write;
- help children recognise the upper and lower case letters;
- help children connect letters to their sounds, particularly initial sounds of vowels and consonants;
- help children to learn how to write letters; develop a love of, and interest in, words and letters.
- SOFTWARE DEMO> Click here
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I buy these books individually?
A: No, they are only sold in a set.