Fast Phonics First (Software & Teacher's Guides)
Fast Phonics First uses synthetic phonics to teach reading and spelling, and covers all the word recognition content for Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1 recommended in the Primary Framework. It is the product of 7 years' research in Clackmannanshire, Scotland, which achieved remarkable gains in reading skills among those children who followed the programme.
Fast Phonics First unites the proven pedagogy of the original programme with the most engaging and motivating delivery methods, enlivening the teaching of phonics with a combination of aural, visual and kinaesthetic approaches.
Package comprises 1 CD-Rom and 2 Teaching Guides
Fast Phonics First CD-ROM :
- interactive lessons with all the resources you need at the touch of a button
- interactive games for independent work
- printable photocopy masters for guided independent work
- printable versions of all the resources, including assessment materials
- guidance on software use and programme delivery
PC Compatible only : Minimum Windows XP / Vista
2 Teaching Guides (Foundation Stage and Key Stage 1)